- Structural adhesive on roll.
- Replaces screws, blind rivets, welding,…
- Avoids damaging of the surfaces.
- Very high initial adhesion.
- Allows repositioning.
- UV-resistant, ideal for permanent fixing.
- Moisture-resistant and liquid proof.
- High temperature resistance 150°C.
- Bonds stainless steel, copper, aluminium, lacquer, varnish, glass, wood, most synthetic materials, tiles,…
HIGH TECH TAPE (HTT) – DOUBLE SIDED BONDING TAPE
High Tech Tape is a tape that can guarantee structural bonding and is made of a closed cell structure and consequently is 100% liquid proof. High Tech Tape has a high chemical resistance. High Tech Tape is very good temperature resistant in negative as well as positive temperature fluctuations. The protective foil can be removed easily.
Why use High Tech Tape?
- bonding of decorative frames, emblems, electrical components, decorative covers on side mirrors
- bonding of roof- and wall panels on framework with buses and trucks, protective strips of vestibules, mirrors, number plates,…
- sanitary and kitchen arrangement: bonding of different accessories and fittings on formica, tiles, metal, inox, lacquer, glass,…
- name- and information plates for permanent attachments
- electronics: rails in switch boxes, assembling of all electronics components, even at high temperature fluctuations
- Adhesive: acrylic through and through.
- Protective foil: red polyethylene.
- Colour: grey acrylic.
- Pressure resistance: cures by pressing.
- Temperature resistance: for 4 hours 150° for 200 hours 90°C.
- Solvent resistance: non-soluble.
- UV-resistance: OK.
- Liquid density: perfect.
- Shearing force: 72 N/cm².
- Max. Tensile strength: 82 N/cm².
- Density: 740 kg/m².
- Thickness: 0.8 mm.
- First test foundations based on PE, PP, silicones and bitumen for adhesion.
- Immediate adhesive strength: after 20 min. 30% adhesive strength, after 24 hours 60% adhesive strength and after 72 hours 100 % adhesive strength.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.