- Prevents welding spatters from sticking onto base materials.
- Contains no silicones or solvents.
- Simplifies the maintenance of welding torches – extends the life span.
- Simple: spray – weld – remove spatters with cloth or brush.
- Contains anti-corrosion additives.
- Unflammable – non-toxic – safe to use.
ANTI SPAT (ASP) – PREVENTS ADHESION OF WELDING SPATTERS
Anti Spat is a water-based anti-adhesion agent for welding spatters. Anti Spat contains no silicones or solvents, is fire-proof, odourless and biologically degradable. Due to its high content of surface active substances, Anti Spat is very economical in use. Anti Spat contains corrosion inhibitors to protect the surface. Anti Spat has no influence for post-treatment on the surface, e.g. painting.
Why use Anti Spat?
Is ideal to use with both autogeneous and arc welding in industry, car repair shops, …
- Appearance (at 20°C): liquid.
- Odour: odourless.
- Colour: white.
- pH value: 6.4.
- Boiling point/boiling range: 100°C.
- Relative density (at 20°C): 0.9/1.0.
- Water solubility: miscible with water.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.