- Combination of pure aluminium and selected synthetic resins.
- Unique adherence to all sorts of steel.
- Co-operative during welding with spot welder and semi-automatic machine; wet or dry.
- Enormous temperature resistance.
- Forms by means of fusion penetration one entirety with the spot weld and the sheetmetal work and prevents in this way rusting.
- Can perfectly be lacquered with most current primers.
- Economical in use.
ALU 1000 – RUST PROTECTION SOLUTION
Alu 1000 is a strong anti-corrosive layer that consists of fine aluminium particles and high quality synthetic resins. This combinations results in a coating that bonds strongly to metals, such as steel, zinc-coated steel, aluminium,… Exposed to higher temperatures it will aluminise automatically. The pure aluminium particles will melt together with the metal. Alu 1000 has a good chemical resistance, and sticks well on most lacquers, synthetic material, ferrous and non-ferrous metals,… Alu 1000 has elastic features.
Why use ALU 1000?
- as weldthrough-groundlayer in welding industry, general maintenance, car body work, garages,…
- as an anti corrosion layer for collectors, central heating burners, exhausts, brake calipers,…
- Composition: aluminium with synthetic resin.
- Colour: aluminium.
- Aspect: satin / shiny.
- Melting: at temperatures around +650°C the aluminium parts will melt, and attach to the surface.
- Recommended layer: depending on the application, or the underlay, 1 flowing layer is sufficient.
- Adhesion on: ferrous and non-ferrous metals, steel, galvanized steel, sanded aluminium,… as well as on wood and most synthetic materials.
- Chemical resistance: resists most acids and alkalis; weather resistant.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.