- Based on 100% pure silicon oil.
- Does not contain any solvent or other chemicals
- Optimal lubrication.
- Extended temperature range from -70°C to +280°C.
- Non-conductive, prevents rubber door stops from freezing solid.
- Clear, extremely thin, odourless, does not stain and is effective on all surfaces: metal, rubber, wood, leather, plastics, painted surfaces, textiles, vinyl, etc.
- Weather resistant, keeps rubber and leather soft and flexible.
- Does not melt, freeze, harden, evaporate of acidify.
- Lubricates, protects, prevents adhesion and is waterproof.
Silicon 100 (SIL) – PREVENTS FREEZING OF RUBBER
NON STAINING, LUBRICANT FOR GENERAL USE
Silicon 100 is an active substance based on water repellent, odourless, chemically inert silicone oils (Dimethylpolysiloxane). Long working time. Excellent greasing and sliding properties.
Why use Silicon 100?
- Universal lubricant for the processing of synthetic materials – wood – textile.
- Lubricant for garage (e.g. seat and window rails, door-handles), print shops, food and packaging industry.
- Lubricant for office and kitchen equipment and high-tech mechanisms.
- Protective medium and brightener for synthetic materials, rubber and metal.
- Prevents freezing of rubbers of e.g. doors, car boots…
- Composition: Silicone oil (Dimethylpolysiloxane).
- Colour: colourless oil.
- Odour: paraffinic odour.
- Pressure resistance: 1400 kg/cm².
- Temperature resistance: continuous: -70°C up to 250°C; peak: up to 280°C, only for dry lubrication.
- Solubility: insoluble in water; soluble in aliphatic hydrocarbons.
- Shelf life: keep dry, cool and frost-proof
- 400ml = 24 months;
- 5L = 12 months;
- 200L = 24 months.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.