- Contains no nickel – special blend of metal powders.
- Resists high pressure (2300 kg/cm²).
- Extreme temperature range (-180°C / +1200°C).
- Prevents galvanic action and corrosion.
- Unique lubrication characteristics – reduces friction and wear – Ball bearing effect.
- Resists water, chemical vapours, salt, solvents, atmospheric action, etc.
- Prevents seizing. Even in extreme circumstances, the viscosity does not change.
- Saves time and money.
- Simplifies assembly and disassembly.
- Economical in use.
NOVALUBE (NLB) – WATER AND CHEMICAL RESISTANT LUBRICANT
- A protective and lubricating compound made of micronized pure metal particles and a synthetic carrier which protects against corrosion and oxidation.
- Penetrates the smallest pores and crevices of the metal and forms a fine dividing film that is protective and long lasting. Assembled units can be easily taken apart with standard tools, even after years. There are no more problems with corrosion or seizure.
- A heat conductor. It resists temperatures ranging from -180°C to +1200°C and withstands exposure to water, salt water, acids, caustic solutions, vapours, gases, oils, most chemical products and solvents. It may not be used on oxygen or acetylen installations.
- Is non-toxic, it does not contain any lead or nickel. Novalube seals, does not drip and is very economical in use
Why use Novalube?
Multiple uses in the following areas:
Steel, paper, chemical, gas works, refineries and petrochemical plants, power plants, the automobile industry, in the production of sanitary installations, water treatment equipment, workshops for the repair of engines, equipment for road construction, maintenance shops, garages, the food and packaging industry, marine workshops, mines, glass factories…
- Base: selected metal powders-does not contain nickel.
- Solidity: NLGI Class 1 test method.
- Specific weight at 20°C: 1.6 g/cm³ DIN 51757.
- Pressure resistance: up to 2300 kg/cm².
- Temperature resistance: from -180°C to + 1200°C.
- Pressure test: 4000 N VKA TEST.
- Flow temperature: 1200°C.
- Freezing temperature: -180°C.
- Water resistance test according to DIN 51807-1.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet