- Unique adherence.
- Resists and prevents corrosion.
- Excellent penetration.
- Maintains viscosity at high and low temperatures.
- Resists pressure cleaning.
- Extends lubrication intervals.
- Reduces chain tension and wear.
- Has a clean, transparent overspray.
CLEAR LUBE (CLB) – O RING CHAIN LUBRICANT
FOOD INDUSTRY APPROVED CHAIN GREASE
- A specially formulated lubricant, based on acrylic copolymers and neutral, synthetic oils, mixed with aliphatic and some aromatic oil derivates, in order to increase the penetrating effect.
- Contains PTFE in order to increase the life span and to reduce the sliding resistance.
- Has been formulated to offer a high lubrication capacity at high pressure and in difficult conditions and protects against corrosion because of the formation of a thin polymer film, and penetrates deeply into the objects that have to be lubricated.
- Can be used in a wide temperature range, without any change of viscosity. Due to its high adhesive capacity, it is resistant to high-pressure cleaning.
- Reduces chain friction and wear and extends chain life up to 10 fold.
Why use Clear Lube?
- Has been formulated for indoor and outdoor heavy duty lubrication.
- Extremely effective on intermittent and inaccessible lubrication points.
- Is suitable for most types of industry, typically on chains, conveyors, open gears, wire-rope, cables, joints, linkages, lead screws, hinges, locking mechanisms.
- Effective on rubber “0”-ring chains.
- Is particularly useful where equipment has to withstand severe conditions such as outdoor exposure or contact with acids, alkalis, hot & cold water, steam and high pressure
- Composition: acrylic – copolymers is neutral oil; solvent: aliphatic hydrocarbons with some aromatics; additives: PTFE.
- Color: transparent.
- Odour: typical.
- Specific weight: 0.885.
- Solid substances: approx. 30%.
- Temperature range: -25°C until +300°C.
- Viscosity :
- on application: 48sec. – B6 FLow cup
- after 6 min. evaporation of solvent: 6 sec. – B6 Flow cup.
- Shelf life: 36 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet