- Decreases wear to chains.
- Increases life span.
- Prevents friction noise.
- Extreme penetrating capacities.
- Water repellant.
- NSF approved.
CHAIN LUBE H1 – NSF H1 CHAIN LUBRICANT
FOOD INDUSTRY APPROVED CHAIN GREASE
- Has excellent penetrating capacity that will decrease friction noise and general wear of the chain.
- Has strong water repellant and protecting features that prevent corrosion and increase lifespan of the chain.
Why use Chain Lube H1?
- all food companies
- dairy factories
- bottle manufacture plants
- cardboard factories
- all chains of: production machinery, forklifts, belts, cooling trucks, distribution chains, floor cleaning machines, …
- NSF registration number: 140737, Category H1.
- Analogical: FDA, Title 21, Section 178.3570.
- Base: distillates (petroleum). Free of: lead, animal fat and synthetic oil.
- Colour: colorless.
- Odour: typical.
- Operating temperature: -5°C to +100°C.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.