- Connecting, soldering, insulating and sealing.
- Connects both flexible and rigid conductors.
- Can be installed quickly and easily with Novaflame Multi Torch.
- Provides absolutely waterproof connections.
- Transparent insulation allows visual control of the connection.
- Resistant to temperatures from -60°C to +130°C.
- Unique composition:
- shrinkable kynar sheath: flameretardant, remains flexible, high insulation power
- tin-lead solder ring with incorporated flux: no voltage loss, solid connection, perfectly smooth flow
- thermoplastic adhesive sealing ring seals completely.
TOPFLUX (TUX) – WATER PROOF WIRE CONNECTORS FOR CAR RADIO AND ALARM SYSTEM
Topflux consists of a heat-shrinkable flame-retardant kynar polymer containing a spiralwound copper cone fitted with a solder ring and a sealing ring. Topflux has been developed especially for making electrical connections, which require high quality, reliability, long life and water tightness. Topflux is very easy to install, the quality of the connection can be visually checked and it requires no special tools. Topflux comes in four sizes, coded by the international colour code system, and suitable for the most frequent cable diameters. Topflux can be applied on both twisted (flexible) and solid (rigid) conductors, suitable for copper as well as tinned wires, whether combined or not.
Why use Topflux?
- garages and car body workshops
- installation of car radios and alarm systems
- installation of towing hooks
- truck and bus construction
- earth moving equipment
- agriculture contractors, farmers
- sign posting, neon signs
- horticulture and exterior lighting
- pleasure aircrafts
- electrical installation and maintenance services
- repair of tools and machines
- building industry
- industrial maintenance service
- ship building and ship repair
- pleasure crafts and outboard motors
- amusement parks
- Upper sealing: ceramic ball – colour coded.
- External wall: flame-retardant kynar polymer.
- Solder ring: Sn 60 / Pb 40 with incorporated flux.
- Sealing ring: heat-meltable adhesive.
- Copper spiral: spiral of square copper wire for increased mechanical resistance.
- Voltage loss: < 0,002 V.
- Connection resistance: < 0,004 Ohm.
- Electrical resistance: 109 Ohm.
- Installation temperature: 210°C.
- Temperature resistance: -60°C to +130°C.
- Breakdown voltage: > 600V.
- Certificates: Cebec and IP68 KEMA.