- Leaves no oily film.
- Fast, thorough and safe degreasing and cleaning.
- Can be used on painted surfaces, vinyl, glass, rubber formica and plastics.
- Fast drying.
- Very economical.
- Removes adhesives, sealants, oil, grease, silicon, wax, tar, paraffin, printing ink.
- Recommended to be used with all Novatio adhesives and sealants.
A SAFE, FAST AND MULTIPURPOSE SOLVENT
- A safe and fast multipurpose solvent-degreaser that leaves no oily film.
- A 100% aliphatic hydrocarbon solvent.
- Safe in use on most plastics as well as on painted surfaces, vinyl and glass.
Why use Safety Clean?
- degreasing and cleaning mechanical parts, motor, brakes, suspension
- removal of stickers of masking tape adhesive residues
- removal of previous grease layers before relubricating, e.g. door hinges
- degreasing and cleaning of all surfaces before using Novatio adhesives and sealants
- removal of trims and bumper strips without damaging
- removal of tar and other coating stains from both bodywork and plastic parts
- removal of grease and oil stains from seat upholstery
- quick and safe degreasing of all metals; will not form an oxide layer with light metals
- removal of contact adhesive residues on formica in kitchen and furniture manufacturing
- cleaning rubber rolls in printers
- Composition: among other hydrocarbons, alkanes and cyclic compounds.
- Boiling point/boiling range °C: 130 – 166.
- Color: transparent.
- Vapour pressure/20°C hPa: 4,6.
- Relative density/20°C: 0,75.
- Physical condition/20°C: liquid.
- Flammability °C: 24.
- Auto-ignition °C: 200.
- Water-solubility: not soluble.
- Odour: characteristic.
- Dynamic Viscosity mPa.s/20°C: 1.
- Kinematic Viscosity, mm2/s/20°C: 1.
- VOS content %: 100.
- VOS content g/l: 710.
- Shelf life: 36 months, keep dry, cool and frostproof.
- Specific technical information for each packaging: please consult the safety data sheet.