- Superfast and efficient.
- Does not contain acids, is biodegradable.
- Removes rust marks safely from natural stone, concrete, textile, wood, …
- Oxidation on silver, lead, copper, iron, … disappears in an instant!
- Ideal for horizontal and porous surfaces.
Oxi-Remover is a powerful, fast working and very safe oxidation remover. Oxi-Remover removes oxidation on silver, lead, copper, iron and works faster and safer than most current products. Oxi-Remover removes oxidation spots caused by barbecue, garden-chairs, parasol foot, radiator stains, nails, flower-pots on tiles and floors, drips of zinc or copper rainpipes on tiles, walls, glass, etc., rust marks of screws or nails on hardwooden garden or terrace paths, traces of iron-rich water on baths, showers, … .
Why use Oxi-Remover?
- Ideal on horizontal and/or porous surfaces.
- To remove oxidation.
- Thanks to its watery solution Oxi-Remover can easily penetrate into the affected sufaces and can leach it out.
- On strongly affected and porous sufaces, the combination of Oxi-Remover and Oxi-Remover Gel can give a better result.
- Can be used outside as well as inside.
- To remove rust stains (metal oxide) on all surfaces such as stone, concrete, wood, metal, textile, etc.
- Ideal for paths, drives, terraces, tiles, walls, floors (all natural stones, marble, concrete stone, bluestone, decorative stones, granite).
- On roofs: copper, zinc and lead oxide, on roof tiles and other roof-covering.
- To remove rust from tools, metal instruments, …
- After the removal of the rust it is advisable to protect the surface preventively.
- Composition: a.o. natriummercaptoacetaat.
- Appearance at 20°C: liquid.
- Colour: colourless/pinkish.
- Odour: characteristic
- Viscosity, mPa.s/20°C: 1.
- Boiling point: 100°C.
- Fusion point: 0°C.
- Vapour pressure hPa/20°C: 23.
- Relative density: 1.124
- pH: 9.5.
- Solubility in water: completely.
- Flash point: non-applicable.
- Biodegradation: biodegradable. Watery solution. Safe on natural stone, concrete, wood, tiles, stone, glass, textile,… Quick-acting.
- Shelf life: 24 months, keep dry, cool and frostproof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.