- Even on wet surfaces.
- Super strong and permanently elastic.
- Fast curing, can be painted.
- Without harmful substances*.
SEAL & BOND MS 60 (MS60) – UNIVERSAL SEALANT
Seal & BondMS 60 is based on hybrid polymers and is *phtalate, isocyanate, solvent and silicone-free. As a result Seal & Bond MS 60 is almost odourless and completely neutral so that the adhesion on blank metals and on most materials offers limitless possibilities. Can be welded before curing.
- Base: MS polymere.
- Color: see nozzle.
- Smell: neutral.
- Flow: 5 bar/3mm/23°C 140g/min.
- Skin cure: 23°C 50% R.V. 8 minutes.
- Non-adhering: 23°C 50% R.V. 25 minutes.
- Full cure time: 23°C 50% R.V.
- 24 hours – 6 mm
- 48 hours – 7 mm
- 72 hours – 8 mm
- Max. allowable deformation 12,5% (according to ISO 9046).
- Expansion joints for ISO 11600 F 12,5% HME construction.
- Volume shrinkage after cure: <3%.
- Hardness – DIN 53505: 58 Shore A.
- Tensile Strength: after 7 days: 260 N/cm², after 1 month: 280 N/cm², after 3 months: 310 N/cm².
- Tear Strength: 140 N/cm² DIN 53507.
- Adherence: to most surfaces. Attention: bad adherence to PE, PP, silicones,…
- Thermal stability: -30°C till +95°C. Short period for powder coating process to +200°C.
- Elongation at rupture -DIN 53504: >350%.
- Contains no isocyanates: non-toxic.
- Application temperature: from +5°C up to +40°C.
- Chemical resistance:
- good: water, seawater, aliphatic solvents, oils, greases, diluted organic acids, lyes.
- moderate: esters, ketones, aromatics; for more information, see chemical resistance list.
- bad: concentrated acids, chlorinated solvents and chlorinated swimmingpool water.
- Electrical resistance: 10 Ohm.
- Pressure resistance (ISO 11432): 1,19 N/mm².
- Water vapour transmission (DIN EN ISO 12572): 1,6.
- Shelf life: 18 months, keep dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.