- The right gasket in any shape available in a few minutes.
- Limits the stock and avoids deteriorated gaskets.
- Fills up irregularities and clearances.
- Immediate results in water- and airtight joints.
- Withstands chemicals and high pressures up to 360 kg/cm².
- Remains flexible and stable at high and low temperatures.
- Easy dismantling.
- Can be delivered in both handy aerosols or normal cartridge.
- Can applicable on horizontal and vertical surfaces.
SEAL & BOND FLEX-SIL (SBF) – PREVENT GALVANIZING AND CORROSION
Seal & Bond Flex-Sil is a modified, moisture hardening silicone paste of the acetic acid type, with excellent adhesive properties on a wide variety of materials. Seal & Bond Flex-Sil has a high elasticity value, as well as an outstanding chemical and temperature resistance. Seal & Bond Flex-Sil aerosol can be applied directly from the tube without using any extra tools. Seal & Bond Flex-Sil adheres to: steel, aluminium, galvanised steel, copper, brass, lacquer, glass, ceramics and various synthetic materials.
Why use Seal & Bond Flex - SIL?
- sealing of: machine and motor components, screw thread connections, flange connections, air ducts, inlet and outlet manifolds, compressors, pumps, turbines, transmissions, petrol and water pumps, motor cases and valve housing covers, cooling systems, heating oil burners, discharge systems, heat exchangers, …
- insulating and moisture-proofing electric contacts on towing hook outlets
- sealing of joints betweem plate material
- sealing of water leakages on rear lights and body joints
- prevents corrosion when mounting aerials, alarm systems, steel plate constructions,…
- prevents galvanizing
- adhesion of light objects on non-porous surfaces
- Seal & Bond Flex-Sil is resistant to: oils, greases, lubricants, petrol, kerosene, transmission and brake fluids, water, steam, antifreeze agents, fuel oil, alkali, saline solutions, light acids (up to 20%), glycol, fluor-chlor-methane, butane,…
- Basis: polysiloxanes.
- Smell: vinegar.
- Color: black and red.
- Skin curing: 5 min. at 23°C and 50% R.H.
- Total curing: 2 mm/24h at 23°C and 50% R.H.
- Elongation at break: 500% ISO 8339.
- Temperature resistance:
- Seal & Bond Flex-Sil Black: -60°C to +205°C (peak upto +260°C)
- Seal & Bond Flex-Sil Red : -60°C to +270°C (peak up to +330°C).
- Compression strength: 360 kg/cm².
- Working temperature: +5°C to +40°C.
- Shrinkage: Nihil DIN 52451.
- Shelf life: 2 years, keep dry, cool and frostfree.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.