- Composed of epoxy resins and titanium.
- Extremely suited for applications where high temperature resistance is required.
- Extreme temperature resistant from -35°C to 300°C.
- Economical and very easy to use.
- Always the correct mixture.
- Can be used for repairing and bonding.
- Unique adhesion to all ferrous and non-ferrous metals, also to wood, glass, concrete, ceramic surfaces and most synthetic materials.
- Pressure-resistant to 80N/mm².
- Non-conductive and anticorrosive.
- Resistant to oil, alcohol, fuels, acids and most chemical influences.
NOVA TITAN STICK (NTS) – REPAIR CORROSION DAMAGE
Nova Titan Stick is an epoxy resin repair product, filled with titanium and is high temperature resistant (300°C). Nova Titan Stick can be used to bond and repair various materials. Nova Titan Stick adheres to almost all metals, such as bronze, brass, copper, aluminium, crude iron, steel, but also to concrete, wood, glass,… and even to most synthetic materials. Nova Titan Stick can be drilled, sanded, tapped or grinded.
Why use Megaplast MM?
- repair of boiler housings and burners
- repair of corrosion damage on radiators and heat exchangers
- repair of valves and closing devices of compressors
- repair of defect pump housings, worn bearing housings, pipelines, damaged screw thread
- repair surfaces that will be lacquered at a high temperature
- repair of air intake manifolds as well as exhaust manifolds
- repair of engine blocks, oil sumps, water pumps,
- repair of damaged screw thread, housing of injection systems and other parts, metal fuel tanks, tanks,…
- Composition: epoxy resins, and titanium powder.
- Viscosity: solid paste.
- Color after curing: grey.
- Working time at 20°C: 30 minutes.
- Drying time at 20°C: treatable after 1 hour (35%), mechanical resistance after 4 hours (50%), final strength after 48 hours (100%).
- Temperature resistance: -35°C to +280°C (peak 300°C).
- Tensile shear strength: 7,5 N/mm².
- Pressure resistance (DIN 53281-83): 80 N/mm².
- Chemical resistance: most acids, oils, alcohols, fuels, esters, water,…
- Shelf life: 18 months, keep dry, cool and frost-free.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.