- 2-component methyl methacrylate.
- Melts synthetic materials literally together.
- UV-resistant and repaintable.
- Long open working time, but with a fast curing.
- Extremely impact-proof and very high tensile strength: 6000 N/ cm².
- Very good chemical resistance: resists to solvents, water, acids, cleaning products, oils, fuels, …
- Very high temperature resistance: 150°C (peaks up to 200°C).
- Extreme adherence to ferrous and non-ferrous metals lacquered or not, ABS, PVC, acrylates, thermo-setting composites, …
MEGAPLAST MM – CHEMICAL ANCHORING ADHESIVE
Megaplast MM is the 3rd generation acrylic plastics for structural bonding and repair of synthetic materials. Megaplast MM consists of methyl methacrylates, is fast curing, has an extreme tensile strength and is very good UV and solvent resistant.
Why use Megaplast MM?
- repair of hard and flexible synthetic materials with fast curing time
- repairs quickly ABS, SMC, PVC, HPL, melamine, wood, glass, stone, …
- ideal for chemical anchoring in Gyproc, cellular concrete, bricks, Ytong, concrete, stone, wood, ..
- also bonds difficult synthetic materials, except PE, PP, Silicon, Teflon®, …
- for repair and bonding of hard and flexible, fibrefilled or not, synthetic materials such as polyester, extension kits, headlights, bumpers, …
- approved for paint bake cycling and powder coating, 200°C – 20 min.
- Megaplast MM: universal 2 component selfmixing methyl methacrylate adhesive (MMA).
- Mix ratio: 1/1.
- Working time: 5 minutes.
- Fixture time: 12 – 15 minutes.
- Workable: after 30 minutes.
- Tensile strength: 60 N/mm².
- Shear strength: 24 N/mm².
- Impact strengt : < 20 KJ/m².
- Constant temperature resistance: from -40°C to +150 °C – approved for paint bake cycling and powder coating (+200° – 20 minutes).
- Chemical resistance: to most solvents, gasoline, diesel, oil, acides, antifreeze, cleaning products, aggressive vapours, …
- UV-resistance: OK.
- Adherence: stainless steel, steel, aluminium, lacquer, varnish, wood, plexiglass, polycarbonates, PVC, fibreglass, ABS, polyester, acrylates, vinyl, esters, urethane, …
- Colour: black. C
- Can be painted.
- Shelf life: 9 months, keep dry, cool and frost-proof.
- Safety measures: consult the Safety Data Sheet.